Tri-State Memorial Hospital & Medical Campus is actively seeking providers in the following areas:
- Neuro (with Sleep) -or- Pulmonary (with Sleep)
- Family Practice/Internal Medicine
- General Surgery
- Pain Specialist
Please contact us for more information or submit your CV here.
EASTERN WASHINGTON OPPORTUNITY. Rheumatologist sought for Tri-State Memorial Hospital at clinic in Clarkston, WA. Must have proof of legal authority to work in the US. Must be Board Certified/Board Eligible. Must possess or be eligible for Washington State Medical License. Send resume ASAP to: Joleen Carper, VP of Clinic Services, Tri-State Memorial Hospital, 1221 Highland Ave., Clarkston, WA 99403 or email resume to: email@example.com.
Joleen L. Carper, RHIT | Vice President of Clinic Services, Quality and Compliance
Tri-State Memorial Hospital
PO Box 189 | 1221 Highland Avenue
Clarkston, WA 99403
DIR: 509.758.4657 | FAX: 509.758.3566
In The News
- 60th Anniversary Commercials
- Join us for our 60th Anniversary Celebration!
- Free Men’s Health Seminar!
- Wound Healing & Hyperbarics – FREE Community Education!
- FREE Education Event!
- Are YOU the ONE?
- Healthy Moms for Healthy Kids!
- Tri-State Memorial Hospital Earns ‘Top Performer on Key Quality Measures®’ Recognition from The Joint Commission
- Celebrating Women’s Health!
- 2014 Tri-State Hospital Foundation Healthy Business Partners 5k Fun Run/Walk