A great place to live, work and play.
Clarkston, WA is in the banana belt of the Lewis Clark Valley, nestled in the southeast corner of Washington state. Our cost of living is low and quality of life is one of the best you’ll find anywhere. Farmer’s Insurance named our sister city, Lewiston, ID, the number one most secure town in America for small towns.
If you love the outdoors, National Geographic called us one of the best waterfront towns to live in and Outdoor Life Magazine says it’s the best place to live for hunting and fishing.
If you are a physician or health professional looking to relocate to a vibrant, rural community that has a high tech approach to healthcare, please contact us.
Don Wee, CEO at 509.758.4650
In The News
- Tri-State Memorial Hospital again named Most Wired!
- 2013 Festival of Trees
- Join us September 14th for a 5k Fun Run/Walk!
- Consumer Reports September 2013 “Safer-Surgery Survival Guide”
- Tri-State Hospital and Physician Named Best of the West
- Emergency Department Adds New Robot Technology
- Tri-State Named Most Wired
- EMS Reel Stories
- World Kidney Day
- What is your real risk of heart attack?