A great place to live, work and play.
Clarkston, WA is in the banana belt of the Lewis Clark Valley, nestled in the southeast corner of Washington state. Our cost of living is low and quality of life is one of the best you’ll find anywhere. Farmer’s Insurance named our sister city, Lewiston, ID, the number one most secure town in America for small towns.
If you love the outdoors, National Geographic called us one of the best waterfront towns to live in and Outdoor Life Magazine says it’s the best place to live for hunting and fishing.
If you are a physician or health professional looking to relocate to a vibrant, rural community that has a high tech approach to healthcare, please contact us.
Don Wee, CEO at 509.758.4650
In The News
- Wound Healing & Hyperbarics – FREE Community Education!
- FREE Education Event!
- Are YOU the ONE?
- Healthy Moms for Healthy Kids!
- Tri-State Memorial Hospital Earns ‘Top Performer on Key Quality Measures®’ Recognition from The Joint Commission
- Celebrating Women’s Health!
- 2014 Tri-State Hospital Foundation Healthy Business Partners 5k Fun Run/Walk
- Tri-State Health Beat, Spring 2014
- Women’s Health Seminar
- FREE Cancer Screening & Prevention Seminar!