PHYSICIAN JOBS AT TRI-STATE MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
As our area’s population ages and the community grows, physician job opportunities at Tri-State Memorial Hospital grow with it. Here you have the ability to advance your medical career, help serve the needs of patients and live in a community that is safe to raise your family and children and has convenient access to a plethora of outdoor recreation opportunities in a mild year round climate.
More than 55 years ago, a group of dedicated community members set out to build a new, larger hospital that could serve the community and surrounding area. Today, the Board of Directors, administration, staff and physicians at Tri-State Memorial Hospital continue this legacy by serving a 10-county region in three states. We pride ourselves on providing high-tech medical treatment with a tender touch.
From our first day of operation until today, we are proud to say that our mission has always remained the same: The PATIENT is our FIRST priority.
Contact us to find out if Tri-State Memorial Hospital and the communities of Clarkston, WA and Lewiston, ID would be a good fit for you.
In The News
- Tri-State Memorial Hospital Earns ‘Top Performer on Key Quality Measures®’ Recognition from The Joint Commission
- Celebrating Women’s Health!
- 2014 Tri-State Hospital Foundation Healthy Business Partners 5k Fun Run/Walk
- Tri-State Health Beat, Spring 2014
- Women’s Health Seminar
- FREE Cancer Screening & Prevention Seminar!
- Tri-State Health Beat, Winter 2014
- Your Deadline is March 31st! What is the Affordable Care Act and What Does it Mean for You and Your Family?
- Men’s Health Seminar
- Tri-State Memorial Hospital again named Most Wired!